DUBLIN, June 15, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The report “Global Barella Chairs Market – Analysis by type of product, technology, end user, by region, by country (2022 edition): market insights and forecasts with the impact of COVID-19 (2022- 2028) “was added to by ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global stretcher chair market has been rated at 198.56 million dollars in the year 2021 with the North American region leading the regional market share.
The market is driven by an increasing number of surgical and operating procedures around the world. In addition, an increase in health care spending, a growing population, an increasingly aging population and the growing incidence and prevalence of chronic diseases are predicted to stimulate the growth of the global stretcher chair market. In addition, the chairs are light and flexible which aid in patient transport and are the factors that increase the demand for stretcher chairs.
The Asia Pacific Stretcher Chairs market is expected to be the hotspot and most profitable region for market participants around the world. The huge population suffering from chronic diseases, the boom in health automation and rapidly increasing health spending (both private and public) in the region are expected to have numerous opportunities for growth. As a result, emerging countries such as China, Japan And India they are expected to experience substantial growth rates over the forecast period.
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected nearly every industry, including medical furniture, non-urgent surgical care, and other healthcare sectors in multiple ways. As a result of various precautionary lockdowns, as well as other restrictions that have been enforced by government authorities around the world, they have impacted the manufacturing operations and supply chain of medical furniture, including stretcher chairs. Although, as the virus spread around the world, the demand for hospitalization skyrocketed, as did the demand for medical or hospital furniture such as stretchers, hospital beds and mattresses.
Major market players in the global arena are partnering with small players in order to enhance their product portfolio and broaden their global footprint. Therefore, stretcher chair manufacturers are focusing on partnering with hospitals and clinics in order to generate cumulative revenue around the world, as well as advanced technologies to meet the growing demand for stretcher chairs.
Scope of the report:
- The report presents the analysis of the Beach Chair market for the historical period 2015-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2028.
- The report analyzes the beach chair market by value (millions of dollars).
- The report analyzes the Stretcher Chairs market by product type (general and special).
- The report analyzes the stretcher chair market by technology (powered and manual).
- The report analyzes the end user stretcher chairs market (hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, clinics and others)
- The global Stretcher Chairs market has been analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America And Middle East & Africa).
- The global deck chair market was analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India).
- The report’s key insights were presented through the Company Share frameworks. Furthermore, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by product type, by technology and by end user.
- In addition, key industry opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges were analyzed in the report.
- Companies analyzed in the report include Stryker Corporation, GF Health Products Inc., Winco Mfg., LLC, Wy’East Medical Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, IBIOM Instruments Ltee, AMTAI Medical Equipment, UFSK-International Osys Gmbh, NovyMed International BV and Medifa GmbH.
Key topics covered:
1. Scope and methodology of the report
2. Strategic recommendations
3. Stretcher Chair Market: Product Overview
4. Global Stretcher Chairs Market: An Analysis
4.1. Evaluation of the macroeconomic indicators of the global stretcher chair market
4.2. Stretcher chair market
4.3 Market size, by value, 2015-2028
4.4 Global Stretcher Chairs Market: Growth and Forecasts
4.5 Impact of COVID-19 on the global stretcher chairs market
5. Global Stretcher Chairs Market Segmentation, by Product Type (Value)
5.1 Segmentation of the global Stretcher Chairs market, by product type
5.2 Competitive positioning of the stretcher chairs market: by product type (2021 and 2028)
5.3 By general, by value (millions of dollars), 2015-2028
5.4 By special, by value (million dollars), 2015-2028
6. Segmentation of the global deck chair market, by technology (value)
6.1 Segmentation of the global Stretcher chairs market, by technology
6.2 Competitive Positioning of the Global Stretcher Chairs Market, by Technology (2021 and 2028)
6.3 Per Powered, By value (million dollars), 2015-2028
6.4 By manual, by value (million dollars), 2015-2028
7. Global Deck Chair Market: Segment Analysis
7.1 Segmentation of the global stretcher chairs market, by end user
7.2 Competitive Positioning of the Global Stretcher Chairs Market, by End User (2021 and 2028)
7.3 For hospitals, by value (millions of dollars), 2015-2028
7.4 By Outpatient Surgical Centers, by Value (USD Million), 2015-2028
7.5 By Clinic, by Value (USD Million), 2015-2028
7.6 For others, by value (millions of dollars), 2015-2028
8. Global beach chair market: regional analysis
9. North American Beach Chair Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
10. European deckchair market: an analysis (2015-2028)
11. Asia Pacific Stretcher Chair Market: An Analysis (2015-2028)
12. Deckchair market in Latin America: an analysis (2015-2028)
13. Middle East and African market of stretcher chairs: an analysis (2015-2028)
14. Dynamics of the global stretcher chairs market
14.1 Driver of the global Stretcher Chairs Market
14.2 Limitations of the Global Stretcher Chairs Market
14.3 Global Stretcher Chairs Market Trends
15. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
15.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Stretcher Chairs Market – by Product Type (Year 2028)
15.2 Global Stretcher Chairs Market Market Attractiveness Chart – By Technology (Year 2028)
15.3 Global Stretcher Chairs Market Market Attractiveness Chart – By End User (Year 2028)
15.4 Global Stretcher Chairs Market Market Attractiveness Chart – by Region (Year 2028)
16. Competitive landscape
16.1 Market share of the world’s leading companies
17. Company profiles (business description, financial analysis, business strategy)
17.1 Stryker Corporation
17.2 GF Health Products Inc.
17.3 WINCO MFG., LLC
17.4 Wy’East Medical Corporation
17.5 Holding Hill-Rom
17.6 IBIOM Ltee tools
17.7 AMTAI Medical equipment
17.8 UFSK-INTERNATIONAL OSYS GMBH
17.9 NovyMed International BV
17.10 Medifa GmbH
18. About the publisher
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kfeu7a
Research and Markets
Laura WoodChief director
For EST office hours Call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
Fax USA: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets