NOVI, Mich .– (COMMERCIAL LINE) –The drum showNorth America’s largest and most comprehensive advanced battery technology event e Expo on the technology of electric and hybrid vehiclesthe only show and conference exclusively dedicated to the drivetrain and power system in electric and hybrid vehicles, today announced its return to the Suburban Collection Showcase in Novi, Michigan with a sold-out exhibit floor and over 700 exhibitors booked for Data.
Scheduled for September 13-15, 2022, the co-located show has expanded the exhibition area to accommodate an additional 8,000 NSFs, filled with hundreds of other industry-leading suppliers. Among the confirmed noteworthy exhibitors 6K Energy, American Battery Solutions, Beckhoff Automation, DEWEsoft, Engel, Festo, IMA Spa, Lion Energy, Magna Powertrain, Marelli, National Instruments, Navistar, Thermo Fisher Scientific, And Xalt Energy, among others.
“With the global battery technology market expected to grow From 92 billion in 2020 to over 152 billion by 2025, both consumers and OEMs are increasingly interested and investing in an electric and battery-powered future, “he said. Kayle Kvinge, event manager of The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo.
Kvinge he continued, “We are proud to provide an outlet for networking and facilitate peer-to-peer educational content to help advanced battery and automotive professionals keep pace with the changing needs of the future.”
The 2022 edition excitingly reveals the new and returning programs included on this year’s agenda, with an expertly curated four-track conference and an all-new “Ride and Drive” program where attendees can demonstrate and test vehicles. including the latest E / HV technology on public roads. More details on the new upcoming program.
Additionally, registration for the event is officially on and on track for attendees to meet brands from all leading and emerging categories, including new advanced battery design methods and latest technologies, battery manufacturing development, market supply chain and regulatory outlook.
- Conference – The three-day educational conference brings together battery and EV / HEV manufacturers, industry experts, thought leaders and academics to discuss and help solve manufacturing, supply chain and manufacturing challenges, as well as key sessions not to be missed.
- Open the technical forum – Serves as the epicenter of the exhibit floor, hosting panel discussions, live demos, thought leadership presentations, and more.
- Product showcase – Take a close look at new technologies from over 25 exhibiting companies. Each exhibitor will host 15-minute live demonstrations offering an in-depth examination of new and improved solutions for your applications.
New features and programs 2022:
- Technical theater of the battery – Access industry-leading educational sessions provided by vendors such as ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tekscan and others.
- Guide and guide – Drivers test vehicles on public roads accompanied by a representative of the sponsoring company. This program will be offered from 10am to 3pm September 13-15 at the Suburban Collection Showplace Red Lot 1.
- Oktoberfest – Oktoberfest celebration in Novi, Michigan. Connect with the advanced community of batteries and electric and hybrid vehicles on German beers, pretzels, bratwurst and more on Wednesday, September 14th.
Industry press and analysts are encouraged to register for this event; the press credentials request form is accessible here.
Connect with The Battery Show:
Connect with Expo on Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Technology:
Informa Markets – Engineering
IT Markets The Engineering portfolio is the leading B2B event producer, publisher and digital media business for the world’s $ 3 trillion technology-based advanced manufacturing industry. Our print and electronic products provide reliable information to the engineering market and leverage our proprietary database of 1.3 million names to connect suppliers with buyers and purchasing influencers. We produce more than 50 events and conferences in a dozen countries, connecting manufacturing professionals from around the world. The Engineering portfolio is organized by Informa, the world’s leading trade show organizer that brings to life a wide range of specialty markets, unlocking opportunities and helping them thrive 365 days a year. For more information, visit www.informamarkets.com.
Information on information markets
IT Markets creates platforms for specialized industries and markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio includes more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets such as engineering, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, infrastructure, construction and real estate, fashion and apparel, hospitality, food and beverage and health and nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the world with the opportunity to engage, experiment and do business through face-to-face exhibits, specialized digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading trade show organizer, we bring a wide range of specialty markets to life, opening up opportunities and helping them thrive 365 days a year. For more information, visit www.informamarkets.com.